11th ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
COMPUTER SCIENCE AND EDUCATION IN COMPUTER SCIENCE (CSECS 2015)
The Conference will be held June 4 to June 7, 2015, in Boston, MA, USA.
808 Commonwealth Ave. Room 109
THANK YOU FOR A SUCCESSFUL CONFERENCE. EDITED PAPERS ARE DUE JULY 15TH.
All papers are refereed and are published in the Computer Science Education & Computer Science Research Journal: ISSN 1313-8624
We welcome professional abstracts and full papers. This is a refereed conference event. Papers in a wide range of Computer Science research areas ranging from Software Engineering to Information Systems Security are considered for presentation and publication in our proceedings. Computer Science Education topics range from introduction and evaluation of computing programs, curricula, and online courses, to syllabi, laboratories, and teaching and pedagogy.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
Theory of computation
Information and coding theory
Algorithms and data structures
Programming language theory
Concurrent, parallel and distributed systems
Databases and information retrieval
Applied computer science
Computer architecture and engineering
Computer graphics and visualization
Computer security and cryptography
Software Project Management
The conference has historic roots in the Computer Science departments of the three hosting countries, USA, Germany & Bulgaria. The conference has provided an opportunity to collaborate with computer science and IS researchers across the globe. Research results have been disseminated in proceedings and outstanding papers have resulted in journal publications. CSECS students and faculty have contributed new bodies of knowledge to areas such as as cryptography, digital forensics, health informatique, software project management, online distance education and more. One outstanding research paper is recognized each year.
The Conference will be held June 4 to June 7, 2015, Boston, MA, USA. Faculty members, professionals, doctoral students, and graduate (masters) students interested in presenting their research at this conference can submit their abstract and register our new WEB page at https://csecs.org/registration/ .
The paper should represent an original scientific work in the area of computer science and education and should not be published elsewhere. All papers will be reviewed and blind reviewed by three faculty members.
“The deadline for the submission of the full paper is May 5th, 2015. Submit paper at: https://csecs.org/paper-submission/ The accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings with ISBN. The authors of the accepted papers will be notified by May 20th 2015.”
A limited number of papers will be considered for presentation via video conference otherwise all participants are expected to fly to Conference Locations.
- Tanya Zlateva, Boston University (USA)
- Lubomir T. Chitkushev, Boston University (USA)
- Rumen Stainov, University of Applied Sciences Fulda (D)
- Marin Marinov New Bulgarian University (BG)
- Peter Peinl, University of Applied Sciences Fulda (D)
- Klaus Wiegel, on-geo GMBH (D)
- Anatoly Temkin, Boston University (USA)
- Ivan Landjev, New Bulgarian University (BG)
- Petya Assenova, New Bulgarian University (BG)
- Vijay Kanabar, Boston University (USA)
- Rositza Goleva, Technical University Sofia (BG)
- Prof. Rumen Stainov (D)
- Prof. Peter Peinl (D)
- Assoc. Prof. Lubomir T. Chitkushev (USA)
- Assoc. Prof. Anatoly Temkin (USA)
- Assoc. Prof. Vijay Kanabar (USA)
- Prof. Ivan Landjev (BG)
- Assoc. Prof. Petya Asenova (BG)
- Assoc. Prof. Tanya Zlateva (USA)
- Assoc. Prof. Marin Marinov (BG)
- Assoc. Prof. Anatoly Temkin (USA)
- Assist. Prof. Rositza Goleva (BG).